Friday, January 25, 2013

dreams :)

i wanna talk about my dreams, but tak kan nak share kat sini an? haha
there are a few things that I want to do after I finish my studies. and fyi, i already completed my three and a half- year bachelor's degree in Netcentric Computing..hehe

but i promise to myself, i will fulfill all those dreams and turn it into reality, INSYA-ALLAH by this year.
next year, another dreams, another plans..

please ignore grammar tunggang langgang..im not an english teacher..hekhek
#makedreamcometrue



3 comments:

ME said...

Nurihah, miss zack would be very disappointed with such lousy grammar!

hehe. lek ar riha..nt 2hb ni atim msti tny ap mimpi riha nih

ME said...

Nurihah, miss zack would be very disappointed with such lousy grammar!

hehe. lek ar riha..nt 2hb ni atim msti tny ap mimpi riha nih

riha said...

hewhewhew..xfocus bebetol la nih..
orait! nnty kite sharing2 ae ;p

miss ya!